On Thursday 7th March 2019, 90 guests joined us for the Great Dorset cheese, wine and charcuterie evening. Showcasing some of the region’s very best products, guests enjoyed:
- A selection of cheeses from our dairy supplier, CountryFare
- Delicious wines from Furleigh Estate
- Terrific charcuterie from The Real Cure
- Charming chutneys from The Cherry Tree Preserves
- Cracking crackers from Thomas J Fudge’s
- Brilliant breads from Le Petit Prince Patisserie
- and opulent olives from Olives Et Al
Hosted by our MD, Tony Beales, guests were able to meet some of the providers and find out more about why Dorset is in such an enviable position on the country’s gastronomic landscape. We really are blessed with some exceptional produce!
To book tickets at the next FOODIE event, simply email email@example.com or call 01202 700992, stating how many tickets you’d like and any special dietary requirements.
We’re aiming to make each of these the best food experience events in Dorset… Prepare to be surprised and delighted!